Monday, April 9, 2012

1st Post

Hello, I'm new, and I'm not exactly sure what to do. The whole reason I started this is, besides my love of movies, that my family and friends tell me I'm good at "reviewing" movies. I guess I'm good at being honest and persuading people in any way I want. I guess you can trust what I say because my parents are/were in the movie business and I've been around movie production, filming, wardrobe and animation. So, I guess you could say I know how movies work. I'm not sure how to promote this blog or anything but it would be great if you like what I wrote or agree if you could send on to a friend or become a member. My first review is of the Hunger Games because that's the last movie I saw that is "new." I apologize for that but maybe if I see people more people wanting to know about more movies, I will have a better opportunity. I would appreciate that if you didn't agree with my opinion, you would find someone else's. I'm honest in all my reviews and I don't blame anyone for anything "bad" I review. Like I said before, I'm just new here. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment